Sunday 4 September 2011

My week ahead 5 - 11 September 2011



Monday 5 September 6pm - Campaigning in North West Ipswich

Thursday 8 September 7pm - North East Ipswich forum, St Alban's School (Digby Road)

Last week saw my first presentation the the Council Executive as I briefed councillors on the plans for sharing the Gainsborough Sports Centre site with the new Ipswich Academy.

On Thursday I joined councillors from the Scrutiny committee as we had an informative tour of the Ipswich waterfront, finishing off at UCS.




Saturday was 'Love our NHS' day, I joined other Labour colleagues and Union members, there was no problem getting the public so sign our petition, very hard to find anyone who thinks the NHS is now a better service since the Tories took control of the country.

No comments: