Wednesday 2 May 2007

A CROSS FOR ROSS FOR RUSHMERE!

Not many posts recently as any spare minute has seen me campaigning in Rushmere and also all over Ipswich.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday saw me in St Johns and on Sunday it was off to Westgate to deliver a hard hitting leaflet which set out the many lies that the Fib Dems have been using. Monday it was back into st Johns. Rushmere has not been forgotten with leaflets being distributed all over the ward and also some door knocking. Many residents seem to be concerned about the Tory plans to build flats anywhere they can.
Now it is the last few hours, I am slightly worried about the postal votes that went out a week later than normal, it will be interesting to see what effect that will have on the vote.
You might not see many more posts before next Tuesday. Straight after the election, i am taking a group of children on an expedition to the Wye Valley. As the count has been moved till Friday morning, it will not be mentioned on here till Tuesday.
At least that will be able to give me time to analyse the results in Ipswich and nationally- just to finish by saying:

VOTE ALASDAIR ROSS ON THURSDAY!

A CROSS FOR ROSS FOR RUSHMERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck tomorrow, I don't live in the Rushmere Ward but will be voting Labour in my area!

jams o donnell said...

Good luck. I hope you are successful. THe elections have passed me by living in a London Borough. Sadly Labour was virtually wiped out in Havering last year.