Sunday 25 March 2012

My week ahead 26 March - 1 April 2012

Monday 26th March 6.30pm - Defence and Security with Jim Murphy MP, I am speaking about the future of the Territorial Army at this event- The Barley Mow:‎ 104 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2EE

Tuesday 27th March 5pm - Sidegate Primary School Full Governing Body meeting

Thursday 29th March 2pm - Meadowvale Close, Launch of a 'No - Cold Calling Zone'

Any other spare time will be spent campaigning, not only in Rushmere but all over Ipswich as we attempt to get our message over to the residents.

This week we had the good news that a second planning application to turn the Golden Key into a supermarket was refused. Slightly more disappointing was that a Tory Councillor thought I should not be able to speak on behalf of residents. Fortunately I was allowed to speak and hope what I was said helped persuade the committee that the proposed development was not right for such a busy junction.

No comments: