Monday 6 June 2011

My Week ahead, 6 - 12 June 2011

Monday 6 June - Afternoon meeting at Grafton House looking at a number of Culture and Leisure matters, including the 2012 Olympic legacy.
6pm Ipswich Labour Group meeting, reports from portfolio holders.

Thursday 9 June - 2pm Attending the funeral of C/Sjt KC Fortuna at St Peters Church, Colchester.




A sad occasion as I pay my respects to a fellow Rifleman, killed in Afghanistan on the 23rd May.

Saturday 11 June - 1030am Labour campaigning in North West Ipswich




Sunday 12 June - 10am Ipswich Sky Ride. I will be attending (and joining in!) with the cycle events in the town, the event is being jointly run by Ipswich Borough Council, Sky and British Cycling.

Last week I campaigned in Rushmere and Whitton Wards in Ipswich and attended the Ipswich Labour Party Victory Celebration, sadly (even with a special quiz hat)my team failed to come close to wining the quiz.

I have also been dealing with casework from constituents, issued dealt with this week have included housing, planning disputes, bus shelters and parking.

No comments: