Sunday 27 May 2012

My week ahead 28 May - 2 June 2012

Monday 28 May 6pm - Labour campaigning - East Ipswich

Tuesday 29 May 4pm - Meeting with residents at Taste cafe, Woodbridge Road

Thursday 31 May 10am - Meeting at Grafton House, setting agenda for the next North East Area Committee

Saturday 2 June 10.30am - Labour campaigning in South East Ipswich
2pm - Attending the Womens Gymnastics International at Gainsborough Sports Centre
7pm - Reception for gymnasts at Ipswich Town Hall

The sun has arrived at the right time as it has enabled me to get out most evenings delivering my 'thank you' letters to Rushmere residents. I also attended a number of Labour Group meetings plus planning committee training.

I also went along to the Town Hall to queue for my Olympic Torch tickets, over 7,000 were issued plus we have a further 5,000 to give out to local schools and sports clubs.




The Olympic build up in Ipswich continues this week with our female gymnasts competing in an internation tournament at the Gainsborough Sports centre, I will be attending on the Saturday before flying to Berlin on the Sunday.

No comments: